We are selling some of our rental boats. Prices are listed below.
We have a great fleet of well kept canoes, kayaks and stand up paddleboards for you to rent. Rental costs include PFD's, paddles, and other equipment you might need. An 8-canoe trailer is also available with a minimum 4 boat rental.
Damage deposit is $100 per boat (and trailer), to be paid when you pick up the boat(s). (Note: if equipment is in need of cleaning, we will retain a $15 fee from this deposit.)
We recommend you phone ahead to reserve boats, especially on weekends; we will charge half the rental rate as a deposit in order to hold your boat(s). If plans change and you need to cancel, we will gladly refund your deposit as long as you cancel at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to pick-up.
If you are unsure whether your vehicle can carry a boat, give us a call. We have foam blocks, straps and rope and can almost always make it work for you. If you aren't sure about the trailer, come down to the store and we can give it a try beforehand.
- Clipper Yukon (16'8, Fiberglass, 70 lbs) Some on sale $900 each
(Includes PFD's, whistles, bailer, throw bag, paddles, and tie down materials.)
- Delta 14 (14', thermoform, no rudder, 45 lbs) On sale $1500
- Delta 15.5 (15'6, thermoform, rudder, 49 lbs) On sale $900
(Includes PFD, whistle, pump, throw bag, paddle, and tie down materials. Spray skirt and paddle float optional.)
Stand Up Paddleboards - $40/day
- Starboard Blend (11'2 x 30", ASAP, 28 lbs) On sale $750
- Starboard Atlas (12' x 33", ASAP, 30 lbs) On sale $750
(Includes PFD, whistle, paddle, leash, throw bag with clip and tie down materials.)
- Canoe paddle - $4/day
- Kayak paddle - $7/day
- PFD - $4/day
- Canoe trailer - $40/weekday, $80/weekend
Note: Trailer is available only if renting 4 or more boats. It can carry 8 boats and requires 2" ball and 4-pin electrical connection. Please take a look at the picture to see if you have the right connection. If you aren't sure, come by the store and we'll check it for you!
Cross country skis
Choose between waxless or waxable, classic or skate. Our skis are suitable for all levels of skiers and we have children's sizes as well. Ski packages include skis, boots and poles. Experienced staff will size you and are more than willing to give you information and pointers if needed.
- Adult Classic Waxless Ski Package $15/day - (174cm and over)
- Adult Classic Waxable Ski Package $20/day - (wax kits available on request)
- Adult Skate Ski Package $20/day
- Child Classic Waxless Ski Package $10/day - (170cm and less)
- Atlas and Faber in unisex, men's and women's styles
- Poles included in price if requested